Our PeopleAt Regional Hospital, you’ll find a dedicated team of healthcare professionals. Doctors, nurses, respiratory therapists and more all come together to achieve our goal of providing clinically-excellent patient care.
• Critical Care Medical Director in-house 5 days/week
• In-house hospitalists/ARNPs 24/7
• Certified Wound Care Practitioner
• Dedicated Infectious Disease Practitioner who rounds daily
• Critical Care trained RNs
• Sign language/Lip reader to support communication with vented patients
• Hemodialysis provided on-site by Northwest Kidney Center
• Dedicated IV Nurse for Central Line insertion and management professional
of Long Term Hospitals
|Regional Hospital for Respiratory and Complex Care,
a Joint Commission accredited facility, is a Long Term Acute
Care Hospital (LTACH) providing specialized hospital services
for critically ill patients experiencing prolonged recoveries.
16251 Sylvester Road S.W., Burien, WA 98166
(206) 248-4604 phone • (206) 439-4688 fax