Mission & Values
Regional Hospital for Respiratory and Complex Care is committed to:
- Providing long-term complex acute care to patients and their families
- Delivering clinically excellent and safe patient care
- Improving the quality of life for our patients and their families
- Playing a critical role in the continuum of tertiary medical care
- Collaborating with our healthcare partners to optimize the use of regional healthcare resources.
Regional Hospital shall be the regional choice for long-term acute care hospitalization and extended critical care management.
- Patient-focused excellence
- Valuing our employees and partners in care
- A focus on results and creating value for our patients
- Respect, caring and compassion for our patients, their families and our employees
- Fiscal responsibility in the delivery of care
- Organizational and personal learning
At Regional Hospital, our mission, vision and values directs us to respect the dignity of all with whom we work and serve. Respecting the cultural, ethnic, and spiritual traditions of one another helps build trust and creates a healing environment. This mutual respect fosters a work environment that values teamwork. Regional Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and service provider. All recruitment, hiring, placements, transfers, promotions, and other personnel actions will be administered without discrimination. Regional Hospital shall not discriminate in admission, discharge or transfer decisions based on a patient's race, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, ethnicity, nationality, religion, culture, age, disability or veteran status.
of Long Term Hospitals
|Regional Hospital for Respiratory and Complex Care,
a Joint Commission accredited facility, is a Long Term Acute
Care Hospital (LTACH) providing specialized hospital services
for critically ill patients experiencing prolonged recoveries.
16251 Sylvester Road S.W., Burien, WA 98166
(206) 248-4604 phone • (206) 439-4688 fax