for Respiratory and Complex Care
12844 Military Road South
Seattle, WA 98168
(206) 248-4604 (Nursing Station)
(206) 248-4543 (Human Resources)
(206) 248-4548 (Patient Referrals)
(206) 319-4609 (fax)
Parking is free of charge at Regional Hospital. There is limited parking in the driveway at the front entrance of the building. Ample parking is available in any of the lots surrounding the building. For easier access to the main entrance, please use the south lot (to the right as you face the building).
We are in the same building as Cascade Behavioral Hospital. Arriving at our building, you will see a large sign and a smaller sign for Regional Hospital.
The main entrance is open from 6 am to 8 pm. The receptionist at the front desk can direct you. If no one is at the front desk, please use the courtesy phone and dial extension 4604 for assistance. If you know the number of the person you wish to see, you may call that number directly.
We are located between Seattle and Tacoma, just off the South Interchange of I-5 and I-405 (approximately 3 miles north of the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport).
TIP: Pacific Highway South, Highway 99 and International Boulevard are all names for the same road.
From Seattle/Tacoma/Bellevue –
Using I-5 or I-405
Head South on I-5
Take Exit 154 for Highway 518, to SeaTac Airport/Burien
Head North on I-5
Take exit 154 Toward Burien (forces a merge onto Hwy 518 Westbound)
Head South on I-405 (I-405 turns into Hwy 518 at I-5)
- Continue on Highway 518 West; Toward Burien (stay in right lane)
- Take exit toward Pacific Highway 99 Northbound
- Turn right on 154th (change immediately – 360 ft – to left turn lane)
- Turn left on Pacific Highway (99) South /& International Boulevard
- Turn left at South 144th (second stop light)
- Turn right on Military Road South (at flashing red light) Regional Hospital is 1 mile on the right
Using Pacific Highway (99) South and State Route 509:
- Head South on Pacific Highway (99) South (The viaduct); which then turns into East Marginal Way
- Cross the 1st Ave. S. Bridge, and follow signs to State Route 509 South
- Veer to the right to take SR 509 South (to Burien and SeaTac Airport)
- Take the exit for South 128th Street.
- Turn left onto S. 128th Street; continue for a few miles to the road’s end
- Turn right at Military Road South
- Regional Hospital is on your left (200 feet)
Using Pacific Highway (99) South:
- Head North on Pacific Highway 99 South (Street signs also read “International Boulevard”)
- Turn Left at South 144th
- Turn right on Military Road South (at flashing red light)
- Regional Hospital is 1 mile on the right
View Larger Map
of Long Term Hospitals
|Regional Hospital for Respiratory and Complex Care,
a Joint Commission accredited facility, is a Long Term Acute
Care Hospital (LTACH) providing specialized hospital services
for critically ill patients experiencing prolonged recoveries.
12844 Military Road South, Seattle, WA 98168
(206) 248-4604 phone • (206) 439-4685 fax