Our BenefitsAs a valued member of our team, we proudly offer the following benefits that ensure your professional success, as well as an unparalleled level of personal success for you and your family.
Medical Coverage — Regence Blue Shield — Innova Plan
- Regional Hospital pays 100% medical premiums for employee only coverage for all benefits-eligible employees. Regional Hospital pays the majority of medical premiums for spouse/domestic partner* and dependents of full-time employees (0.9 and 1.0 FTE).
*Domestic partnership as recognized by the State of Washington Registered Domestic Partnership Law
- Regional Hospital pays 100% dental premiums for employee only coverage for all benefits-eligible employees.
- Regional Hospital pays for life insurance ($10,000) and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- Supplemental life insurance and dependent coverage is also available.
Long Term Disability
- Regional Hospital provides long-term disability coverage of 40% of pay at no cost to the employee.
- Employees may purchase an additional 20% long-term disability coverage.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employees may pay for out-of-pocket daycare, medical or dental expenses with pre-tax dollars.
Retirement PlanRegional Hospital provides its employees with a generous tax-deferred retirement plan, which includes employer contributions of up to 7%. As of 2008, employees may make changes to the plan on a quarterly instead of a semi-annual basis.
- Voluntary Employee Contributions – Employees may begin contributing tax-deferred dollars through payroll deduction at the first quarterly open enrollment after hire.
- Employer Contributions – After 2 years of employment*, employees will receive employer contributions of 5% of gross wages per pay period even if employee does not make any contributions.
- Employer Match – After 2 years of employment*, Regional Hospital will match up to the first 2% of the employee contribution.
*2 years of employment is defined as working 1000 hours each year and being benefits-eligible
- For those employees under union contracts, vacation and holidays are combined to form annual leave. Refer to the union contract for details.
- 10 days are earned after one year of employment.
- Vacation hours accrued increases with years of service.
- Seven national holidays, plus one floating holiday:
| New Year’s Day
- Full time, non-contract employees accrue sick leave at a rate of one day per month.
- Employees covered under a Collective Bargaining Agreement should consult their union contract for details.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- The EAP provides confidential assessment and treatment services for concerns that may affect you, your family or your job performance.
- Four free confidential counseling visits per calendar year are available to all employees and their families. Additional visits can be approved.
- The EAP can provide confidential help with stress, marriage and family concerns, emotional matters and alcohol and drug dependency.
- Employees receive a discount for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Conveniently located within the building.
- Vending machines are available.
- Free parking is available for employees on all shifts.
- A wonderful selection of gift items are available as well as candy and assorted sundries.
- Payroll deduction available for purchases made in gift shop.
- Regional Hospital scrubs with the highly-coveted RH customized logo are given to all clinical staff.
of Long Term Hospitals
|Regional Hospital for Respiratory and Complex Care,
a Joint Commission accredited facility, is a Long Term Acute
Care Hospital (LTACH) providing specialized hospital services
for critically ill patients experiencing prolonged recoveries.
12844 Military Road South, Seattle, WA 98168
(206) 248-4604 phone • (206) 439-4685 fax